* Empowering you to achieve your pinnacle of success *
MEDICAL SCHOOL ADMISSIONS FACTS:
Medical school admissions is the most competitive admissions process.
Medical school is the most difficult graduate/professional school to enter.
Pinnacle Educational Center will maximize your chances of being accepted into your top-choice medical school.
1. Our medical school admissions consultants are MDs (Doctorate in Medicine) and DOs (Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine) who have personally experienced the medical school admissions process that you will be entering. They have completed medical school training and can answer all your medical school and career-related questions from their own experiences.
2. Our consulting team consists of former medical school admissions committee members who thoroughly understand the competitive medical school admissions process.
3. Our advisory team consists of current medical school students, medical school interns, residents and professors who provide us with cutting-edge knowledge medical schools and their post-graduate programs.
4. Our medical school admissions consultants are qualified to provide you with professional guidance through the entire medical school application process -- not just preparing for the MCAT or proofing your personal statements and essays.
5. Our medical school admissions consultants complement and supplement the services provided by college pre-med advisers. If your college does not provide pre-med advisers or you are a non-traditional applicant applying to medical school, we can help!
Our medical school admissions counseling services are recommended for:
College students who have started or about to start the application process.
Post-Baccalaureate premedical program applicants.
Foreign doctors who seek admission to U.S. medical schools.
Non-traditional applicants (college grads and out of school for several years).
Re-applicants (applicants who have been rejected from medical schools).
HOW DO WE ASSIST YOU AND ENSURE YOUR CHANCES ARE INDEED OPTIMIZED AT EACH SCHOOL TO WHICH YOU APPLY?
Medical school selection - determining how many applications you should submit, identifying the medical school that are most likely to accept you, locating the schools that represent the best fits for your background and interests, etc.
Candidacy assessments and probabilities - identifying your strengths and weaknesses and explaining how your strengths can be highlighted, weaknesses mitigated, and what overall impact of these characteristics will have on your chances.
Admissions Strategy - determining how you best differentiate yourself from other applicants, advising you on whether you should retake the MCAT given your GPA and the schools you have selected, etc.
Personal statements - advising you on what to say in your personal statements and essays, how to say it, and then reviewing them for content as well as grammar.
Interview preparation - advising you on what types of questions to expect given your background and the schools and program you have targeted and conducting intensive mock interviews.
COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL SCHOOL ADMISSIONS ADVISORY SERVICES
I. SINGLE CONFERENCE: Our basic comprehensive admissions advisory service involves an on-site office or in-home consultation. This consultation includes:
Review of current resume and profile.
Review of academic transcript, AMCAS application and MCAT scores.
Review of interests, activities, goals and achievements.
Review of current as well as future academic curriculum.
Development of student's personal resume and profile.
Assess medical school options based on our evaluation.
Development of a list of medical schools based on our evaluation.
Our Graduate School Admissions Questionnaire (which is provided to you) should be completed prior to the meeting. Clients should bring a copy of their resume, transcript (need not be official), AMCAS application (if applicable) and MCAT scores (if applicable).
II. CONTINUOUS COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE: Our most comprehensive medical school admissions advisory service involves monthly home or in-site office ongoing consultations, unlimited e-mail, fax and phone correspondences, MCAT planning, mock interviews, recommendation review, application/essay analysis and review, coordination and consultation of on-campus visits. For this exclusive service, we engage our physician association networks and alumni networks, our knowledge/intelligence based affiliates, and our wealth of extensive contacts and personal connections.
Our educational advisory services range from 1 session to 2 years. Fees vary depending on the type and frequency of service. Please call for details.